woensdag 23 mei 2012

Serious for a moment: I have heard this week that 2 Krishnamurti centres in India have shown the willingness to review my book "The unacceptable truth" with a possibility of entering it into their libraries. One in Bangalore and one in Puram, Chennau. This is the best news I have had since the book was published and means the world to me. Even if they reject the book, it matters not, just the fact thay have shown interest is such wonderful news.

Krishnamurti is the major driving force behind the way I see myself, my loved ones and the world in general. He is the absolute master. I feel so proud that this opportunity has come along and I wish to thank my family and everybody who has supported this project, especially Verity Publishers in South Africa.




Geen opmerkingen: